Dumbest Reason for being banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to the HP servers in CoD, as they are mine and we rarely ban people for hacking.

Their needs to be 100% hard proof of them hacking...

Codeine said:
DJ-CHRIS, yeah that is pretty shady. But on Xbox Live i would always kick people that seemed as if they dident know how to play. So i guess its all about the server your in. If its a serious game, then out go's the newbs.

Newbs is a relative term don't you think?.. The self proclaimed kings of shooters will be considered to be newbies by other even more serious players - like the ones that play games for a living.. :s

I have come to the conclusion that people (not all people) who aspire to be admins or mods , want to because the power gives them a high, like a drug. So when he banned you ,obviously for a stupid reason, he was getting his fix. I dont feel this way at this site so please dont ban me for my opinion.

geekster you're going to have to try much harder than that to get banned here. chris maybe the book you picked up was the manual \ FAQ :)

Jesus Christ. This nutjob running a Quake III arena server (216.254.115.200:27961) banned me twise! In 2 days!!.. (well for 50 games each).

The first time I can somewhat understand. I parked myself in a corner out of everyone's way to change my screen resolution. b/c I had some engineering apps running in the background and was slowing down my system. Maybe the guy thought I was camping. We'll say that's ok.

They today, the idiot just decided to ban me for no apparent reason!.. I just melted someone (flash freeze) and was running up and I got banned!.. Not like I was doing bad either.. lol.. Wasn't doing absolutely great, but was certainly average in that round compared to the others.. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom