Dreadnought Gaming looking for new members of any games

Status
Not open for further replies.

k0d3x

Solid State Member
Hey Everyone, I'm k0d3x, the founder of Dreadnought Gaming. We are a laid back group of gamers. Not so much of a clan, as a group of people that want others to game with.

*No Rules*

Only Requirements:
*Must be active in Teamspeak 3
*Must register on our site

We have actives in BF3, SW:TOR, Skyrim, and TF2. We are looking to grow our member count in those games, or expand onto others.

Our TS3 Server: 76.74.238.52:10547

Our Site: www [dot] dreadnought [dash] gaming [dot]com

If you are interested in joining, come into our TS3 server and contact me, k0d3x, for more info.

Looks like you wouldn't be allowed on my clan/community's servers as your accuracy and KDR are too high, but I am guessing that is because of the M320.

Looks like you wouldn't be allowed on my clan/community's servers as your accuracy and KDR are too high, but I am guessing that is because of the M320.

No clue what you are talking about? I 320 for fun, I do just as well, if not better, when only using my AK-74M. Anyways, this thread is for people looking for a clan/community, I'm not interested in your server :D

Jut a passing comment, mate. I am looking for a solid clan myself, as said community is not really a clan and accepts people from clans as part of the community. We recently had to put measures in place to stop hackers. A KDR above a certain point, over x amount of kills within such-and-such seconds, accuracy above a certain percentage. No slight was meant at all.

I'm not even that great a player TBH.
Trotter516 - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
;)

Jut a passing comment, mate. I am looking for a solid clan myself, as said community is not really a clan and accepts people from clans as part of the community. We recently had to put measures in place to stop hackers. A KDR above a certain point, over x amount of kills within such-and-such seconds, accuracy above a certain percentage. No slight was meant at all.

;)

Well if you are interested in joining... ;)
No rules, ********, etc. Just gaming and hanging out with friends lol

;)
same score/min :D
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Luvart/stats/195700469/

Well, if either of you guys are looking for people to game with, no ********, rules, etc...then hit me up in Battlelog (username: k0d3x) or join up in teamspeak :)

I had a great time gaming with you guys.

I'm glad :) It was also a pleasure gaming with you. We might be getting our own BF3 server within a few days if we can get a few more people and maybe a couple more donations. I'll keep you updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom