Downloaded Crysis 3 Beta and...

Druid

Fully Optimized
''You need a DX11 capable GPU to play Crysis 3 MP Open Beta"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this tom foolery? Crysis is one of my favorite games. I can't believe EA is doing this to me. No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine crashes way more frequently than it should... TBH you aren't missing out on much :tongue:

I would have to be close to maxing this game...

I know Crytek is listing some insane specs, but it doesn't look noticeably different from #2, and I can hoss that game.

I would have to be close to maxing this game...

I know Crytek is listing some insane specs, but it doesn't look noticeably different from #2, and I can hoss that game.
Not with the DX11 patch and High res textures together.

The biggest difference it appears is that it's native DX11 for newer consoles to run it too later. So I can imagine a few things have to look a bit different. I'm downloading now so we'll see.

Played the private beta. Ran like ****. Plays like ****.

Not tried open beta yet but I hope it's significantly improved.

I downloaded the beta last night, was fun.
I also had a bit of fun for the few matches I got to play. My friend was kind of making me fall out of my chair laughing at his *****ing about some lady and her site. Then I had to leave and I haven't played it yet this morning.
It's a good change from nothing but BF3 for me. Not sure if it'll be a purchase, but still a nice change.

Back
Top Bottom