Doom the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
This movie looks like one big joke, I'm definatley going to go see it just so i can get a few good laughs, first off...The rock is a joke of an actor, i mean seriously, if he werent a big famous wrestler, would any like his acting????? The parts of the trailers when it goes into first person view just looks stupid.

MAbye this will be agood movie after all lets review

Yeah sure the rock is a good actor lets for a momnet take a look at The Rock's Illustrious Film career:

The Mummy Returns
The Scorpion King
The Rundown
Walking Tall
Be Cool

But What about the Director, he cant be all that bad
Andrzej Bartkowiak also brought us the classics

Cradle 2 the Grave and
Exit Wounds

MAbye it has a good script but who would know as 28 year old Writer Dave Callaham makes his deput in this sure to be hit

who dares say that this will be a passable movie, please someone tell me the 1st person view looks cool, just one person, come on you guys this movie will be nothing more than a feces sandwich, never make a movie solely based on a game, EVER

I thought it was gonna be horrible from the moment i heard of it. Now ive seen the trailer, and its definitly gonna suck.

Movie version of Doom = complete and utter crap

I liked the first person view in the trailers; and even if it's going to suck I'll still see it because I'm a HUGE fan of DooM, but let's hope to god it won't suck.

And the Rock is not all that bad. He's not a great actor but on a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being Arnold Schwarzenegger and 10 being Robert De Niro, and -10 being Leonardo De Caprio) I'll give the rock a 6.25.

A 6.25? He always plays the exact same person in every movie hes been in. Ill give him a 0.0009 and I think that is generous.

Most of the time he is the same kind of bad ass character in his movies, but in Be Cool he was a gay man (not exactlly bad ass). But I think 5.5 would be more accurate; I'm not a fan of him I was just saying he isn't horrible, but he should of just stuck with his wrestling

And how the hell can you be worse then Arnold when it comes to acting? the Terminator fit is skill completly, a robot with no emotion. Well Selvestor Stallon comes close to him.

And by the way...

GET TO THE CHOPPA!! RUN!! I MEAN IT! REALLY GO!! I'M SERIOUS YOU GOT TO GET TO THE CHOPPA!! AND GET YOUR ASS TO MARS!!

and whats wrong with leonardo decaprio, i mean he sucks peepee and all but "Catch me if you can" and "The Aviator" were a great movie.

And the rock a 6.25, you are out your god damn mind, i mean he is a wrestler, and there is no such thing as a good wrestler/actor

what about hulk hogan or HHH you ask, well no matter how many much you like Blade 3 or Mr. Nanny it still doesnt make them good movies

and whats wrong with leonardo decaprio, i mean he sucks peepee and all but "Catch me if you can" and "The Aviator" were a great movie.

I agree, he was cheesy in Titanic but great in Aviator and Ctch me if u can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom