Doom 4 Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
doom three killed it, and mixed with oblivion are you joking me. That would be lame. Keep it old fashioned, keep the graphics beautiful.

All this talk of doom has made me nostalgic of late so I have done a little digging an guess what I found Alpha an Beta versions of doom one an two available to download ID has given permission to have them out there for historical reasons I am downloading them an sticking them in a VM should be fun.

Doom Alphas and Betas Weird that the rifle didn't make it into the final game oh an I find it more impressive that the first demo was released at the two month mark.

I didn't know they'd released the Alphas and Betas. Are they lame like the DUke Nukem alpha or are they actually pretty interesting?

Great news. I actually liked Doom 3 and thought it was one of the most memorable PC gaming experiences of the modern era. I am definately looking forward to this game.

Yes it was just that memorable, they spent alot of time getting the atmosphere just right even if the constant tunnel crawling got a little tired at the end.

I have been looking at the ID home page an it looks like they intend to do a doom 2 on us an set it on earth with the "Bring DooM back to earth comment" which should be interesting, I just hope they bring back the beserker pack.

They will pay for what they did to floppsy... ah doom 2 how i love thee.

Doom 3 bored me...

Doom 3 mods were fun anyways.. I felt like I was part of a mutant ninja clan raiding the underground sewers for treasures and I had to kill all sorts of creatures to get to it.. After getting lost down the left sewer for a couple hours, I tried the right sewer.. Anyways I ended up back in the same place that I began, but it said "The End"..

hah?

I agree with most people here.
It got boring, but looked good.
I hope Doom 4 will obviously look good and not be boring, but I'd like to play something, 'different'. Kinda like a...sub genre :O
Imho, i just trailed from doom 4 to nothing D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom