doom 3 walkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubaya said:
Why do u need a walkthrough. Is it that hard to beat on your own?

uhhh can i get a NO ive allready beat it:D but my friend needs it cause he sucks:p

lol, sorry for implying that you needed that. Yeah, your friend really does suck if he needs a walkthrough for a FPS. I can see for a rpg or adventure game, but not an FPS!

i just beat the game the final boss was a too easy on marine difficulty (three soul cube hits).
i doubt that anyone would write a walk through for a game like doom3 the game just shows you the way. the only real problem solving was thinking where you didnt look for that missing pda.

quote:Originally posted by beedubaya

uhhh can i get a NO ive allready beat it but my friend needs it cause he sucks:p

thats BS look at his other post, he jsut convieniently said "his friend" was bad so we didnt think he was bad.

fitzfan said:
quote:Originally posted by beedubaya

uhhh can i get a NO ive allready beat it but my friend needs it cause he sucks:p

thats BS look at his other post, he jsut convieniently said "his friend" was bad so we didnt think he was bad.
hah thats the funniest thing ive herd all day!!:p i beat the game in 4 days!!!!! i just want my friend to beat it so he can ahve the benifit of beating DOOM 3!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom