Doom 3 multiplayer problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomUK

Daemon Poster
Since installing the 1.1 patch I can't connect to any servers. An error comes up, words to the effect of:-

Missing media files 0x11..... (for example)

I've tried removing any mods I've got installed but it makes no difference....

Already done that (after reformatting). It doesn't like the 1.1 patch for some reason...

installing a new patch changes your version of the game.. the server you try connecting to needs to be running the same version.

Note- if its specifically a multiplayer patch... thy sometimes help improving some bugs or something, but thy dont always come out better, lots of times the older versions of games have better multiplayer features. i think most of the patchs are made just to try and make it harder for ppl to cheat. witch i feel is some what nessasary but stupid at the same time, cause there sacrificing gameplay to do so.

I know, I've made sure that the servers I'm connecting to are running the 1.1 version of the game (going by the title).

NOTE: The 1.1 patch for Doom 3 is supposed to clear up 'multiplayer issues', among other things...

Orginal Disk with Oringal CD Key?
(Don't answer that if you don't want to)

lol But of course it's the proper copy, i.e the original disk with the original CD key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom