Doom 3 expansion - **** *** ATI!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beedubaya

Golden Master
Doom 3 expansion - F**K YOU ATI!!!

I got the Doom 3 expansion, started it up, got into it, but not far into it, it became barely playable, then when the effect got more intense, it became not playable at all.

It looks like I am going to have to wait till I get a real video card before I can play it above medium settings at 800x600, no AA or AF.

I feel like ripping this stupid piece of sh*t right out of my PC and stomping this POS to bits.

*sigh*

I just wish I could afford a real video card right now....like the 6800 or even 6600 GT.

To prove it, I have posted a screenshot. This is high settings, 2x AA, 1024x768.

nothingisworsethanx8008ph.jpg

I'M GETTING 4 FREAKING FPS!!! :mad: :mad:

I have to say that this is the WORST piece of hardware I ever bought, and will NEVER reccommend ATI to anyone again!

yeah id say sell it on ebay, or to a friend who doesn't know about it....

Yeah, most people see "X800" and think its good. They will never know till the deal has been made that its the "Pro" version which was and is a complete fraud and scam.

You know beed...

You might be able to walk over to Futuremark forums and if you want one so bad you could probably make a clean trade for a 6600gt from someone there.

Have you thought of RMA? I know nVidia gives a 3 yr warrenty, not sure about ATI.

But like I said, theres a bunhc of ATI-praising people out there, you just @ the wrong forum. If you waltzed over there you might be able to arrange something, even up in the 6800 range, who knows.

Good luck.

EDIT:: How far did you get in game? I know you were really looking forward to it - sry about that :-/ .

HOW COULD SOMEBODY PRAISE ATI :confused: It obviously doesn't get any worse than this for a $400 card (current generation).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom