Doom 3 expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

[SC]Hawk

Baseband Member
just wanted to know as i have doom 3 on my computer which i believe is one of the best graphical games out, i wanted to know if getting the expansion pack really worth the money?

if i were you (of course, you might be completely different than me), i'd just save my money for a new gfx card and wait for UT2K7

lol it's not like the doom3 expansion pack puts THAT much of a dent in your wallet dude, especially by the time that game comes out.

Doom3 expansion is aright....they rip off the gravity gun from HL2, but graphically it's the same, it's all basically the same with the addition of a couple little things...I haven't finished it though because it doesn't hold my attention long enough

I would save the money for something else. If you want gfx, its fine, but the gameplay is just as lame, repetitive, and boring as Doom 3.

Nubius said:
lol it's not like the doom3 expansion pack puts THAT much of a dent in your wallet dude, especially by the time that game comes out.

Doom3 expansion is aright....they rip off the gravity gun from HL2, but graphically it's the same, it's all basically the same with the addition of a couple little things...I haven't finished it though because it doesn't hold my attention long enough

Ditto, the expansion pack is like 20$ as well

Well my uncle lent me it. I haven't played it yet, I'm still playing Doom 3. But because the game is so damn amazing, the expansion is probably worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom