doom 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshd

Fully Optimized
is it just me or does anyone else find doom 3 scary? :wooha: maybe im just a bit of a wimp....

It was made to be that way, very dark and graphic.

If it does make you scared, thats awesome. Nothing like a PC Game turning into a thriller!

yea too right.

its the dark bits that are scary. take one step into the blackness, and BAM!! some gory half dead guy is clawing at your face!! ive done the first 2 levels now. the shotgun and machinegun are so much better! lol

Meh, I don't agree with what beedub said.....you get used to it and start anticipating where they will pop from.....at this point the game just doesn't interest me and it's like running through another FPS...

I suppose if you turn off the lights and play with a good sound system and deep base it'd "enhance the experience"

Its not even close to scary. Doom 3 is repetitive, a one trick pony in which u proceed along what is effectively a carnival funhouse and monsters jump out at you. The monsters are way too predictible. The game is too damned to dark to appreciate the gfx. Playing it felt like a chore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom