Dont mess with Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I suggest Intel CPU's some times on these forums. The only thing is, that I myself would never buy Intel. Your right, people come on the forums, and ask for recommendations of whats best for their money. Lets be honest even with all the AMD fan boys on here, how often do you see us recommending a Phenom over a C2Q?

Try never.. unless the dude hates Intel...

Ill recommened a phenom if the person already has the an AM2+ setup, and wants to move on to a quad.

I was looking at the 9950 myself, and it looks like it performs a bit better than the 6000+ at is stock speed. Most people have gotten it to run at least 3ghz, which i could be happy with.

But i wanna wait and see how much better deneb will be.

Show me a phenom capable of running 4ghz 24/7 and ill jump on that sucker right away.

Enough to make me question the neutrality of some members. Although there are some who don't even hide their bias. I have nothing wrong with personal bias, I just don't think it should carry over into recommendations.

I myself am looking at the Phenom X4 9650 2.3ghz. Which with a good cooler, nice air flow case, and decent GPU. That I should be able to get a 3.0ghz Over clock with and will perform wonderfully in games.

While I would be better off going with the normal Phenom X4 9600 instead (like Apok). I m still willing to pay the extra 45$ to over clock it to 3.0ghz. Its a nice Quad that won't hiccup on me and delivers what I need. There are a lot of reasons I do not buy Intel. But I never carry that into the forums when making suggestions for others.

Weren't you steamed at Asus about them not giving support? You can run a 140TDP CPU?!

EDIT: that was N-Dogg...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom