Don't Buy Global Agenda – Editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Don't Buy Global Agenda – Editorial

Do you think having a multi-monitor set up gives you an unfair advantage when playing games? Well, this company believes that, so much so that they made sure consumers were unable to play their game using a multi-monitor set up. Sound crazy? We think so.

If you don't want game developers telling you how you can and cannot use your hardware, don't buy its games. Hi-Rez Studios is singling out Eyefinity and other multi-display users and not allowing us guys to use the enthusiast computer hardware that we worked hard for. Do not buy its games. Pass along that message!

Agreed.

Like EVE Online it pays to play that game with at least 22" onwards. And If find that any any game, your choice of hardware will be an advantage you while playing.

I don't think it's really a problem. I game a 19" monitor, and don't really need anything bigger. I'm sure if I had the bank account to back it, I'd buy a huge monitor. I don't think it's right for a company to dictate what hardware you can and can not use though.

I don't think it's really a problem. I game a 19" monitor, and don't really need anything bigger. I'm sure if I had the bank account to back it, I'd buy a huge monitor. I don't think it's right for a company to dictate what hardware you can and can not use though.

I think it is a bigger issue. I have my 22" monitor which I'm fine with, wouldn't want a big multi-monitor set-up really, but obviously many do. It seems their holding back next gen tech, it would be like a game not supporting HDTV's( is the wii like this? Don't have one myself but I heard they don't support 720p let alone 1080p...which seems insane to me as all the adverts have people playing it on 50" plasma's) , because not everybody has one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom