Does WoW run good on 1GB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys is it really easy to level up in World of Warcraft, cause a friend of mine told me that it is easier to level up in it than any other game, like a person can get from level 1 to level 15 in 30-35 minutes. Is this true if not whats your take.

MurdaX said:
hey guys is it really easy to level up in World of Warcraft, cause a friend of mine told me that it is easier to level up in it than any other game, like a person can get from level 1 to level 15 in 30-35 minutes. Is this true if not whats your take.

Well maybe if all you've been doing is getting XP and you know how/where to get it fast. Although I've been playing for about 40 hours so far, and I'm at 18 about half way to 19, but I wasn't getting XP all the time.

For quite a few games, the video card is the main concern.

Have a PC with a 7900GT and 256MB of RAM, as opposed to a MX4000 and 1GB of RAM, and the 7900 will be screaming.

talldude123 said:
For quite a few games, the video card is the main concern.

Have a PC with a 7900GT and 256MB of RAM, as opposed to a MX4000 and 1GB of RAM, and the 7900 will be screaming.

I don't really follow your post dude. are you saying that with my spec it won't work well.

The video card is more important than system memory, that's what I'm saying.

With my system, I can't do much gaming because I have a chipset, and pretty high RAM (1.5GB)

talldude123 said:
The video card is more important than system memory, that's what I'm saying.

With my system, I can't do much gaming because I have a chipset, and pretty high RAM (1.5GB)

But for a game like WoW, running a X1300 and 1GB would certainly run faster than a 8800 GTX with 256MB memory.

MurdaX said:
So with my system specifications would I beable to run WoW with ease guys.

Oh yea for sure, I play it maxed out with almost no lag on my system and yours will run it just as well and better.

(and I say 'just as well' because WoW has this weird thing where if your running on a multi-core CPU your fps will be maxed at 60)

Beefcake said:
Oh yea for sure, I play it maxed out with almost no lag on my system and yours will run it just as well and better.

(and I say 'just as well' because WoW has this weird thing where if your running on a multi-core CPU your fps will be maxed at 60)

oh really is that a bad thing or good and why is that so do you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom