Does this surprise anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
BF2 Community Update - 8/15/06

Greetings Everyone, As many of you are now aware we have made the choice to take some extra time with the 1.4 patch before release.

During our standard final processing of the 1.4 client update we came across an issue that, although it does not compromise stability, we felt needed to be addressed in order to meet our goal of improving the overall player experience with Battlefield 2.

It has come to our attention that a beta version of the 1.4 client has leaked to the general public. It should be noted by players that this file is not final and being such could cause damage to players systems.

We want to warn players to avoid the use of any client files that are not distributed by EA/DICE or one of our trusted partners. Once we have set a new schedule for release we will communicate this information to everyone.

wow... it only took what? Three months to "almost" fix patch 1.3? seriously..

BF2 is the beta for BF2142... it's so sickning...

It's EA, what do you expect? They've been doing this for years remember Ultima IX? Very buggy when released, received one minor patch and then all support was cut off. I've avoided the whole BF series all together because of it's patching/support issues, although BF2 seems to have gotten it a whole lot worse.

Not suprising no, but i dont mind. I cant even play BF2 at the moment. :p

I am looking forward to BF2142 though, doesnt matter if its extremely buggy, i still am going to buy it.

not surprised at all. i loved bf2 when it came out. now it crashes half the time when i try to join. now im playing cs:s and dod:s.

I hope 2142 will be a flop!I hope all the ****ed bf2 players that couldnt enjoy the game because of all the bugs will boycott EA!

Quake wars will bust a lot of games:D

pfff I'm going to buy BF2142 when it comes out in Oct. hopefully lol.

BF2 is getting boring anyways :classic:

Boring? If you play if for hours every day, I guess it could get that way.

BF2142 looks sweet, but I'll wait and see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom