Does anyone use mumble?

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
Hi,

I recently set up a new mumble server. I would like people to hop on it and test it out for me. So I can gauge bandwidth requirements and gather memory usage information.

you may download the client here Mumble

Access information:
Label: use anything you want
Server IP: mumbles.mooo.com
Port: 64738
Username: use any name you want.

Mumble is a similar voice communication software like TeamSpeak and Ventrilo. it's open source and free to install on your own server.

I haven't had any visitors on mumble since I posted this thread. so I've actually taken the mumble server offline.

I've found a company that will host a 5 slot mumble server for free, so I've been using their services instead of hosting my own.

Hi,

I recently set up a new mumble server. I would like people to hop on it and test it out for me. So I can gauge bandwidth requirements and gather memory usage information.

you may download the client here Mumble

Access information:
Server IP: mumbles.mooo.com
Username: use any name you want.

Mumble is a similar voice communication software like TeamSpeak and Ventrilo. it's open source and free to install on your own server.

Hi there,
I logged on your server to test it. I says coming soon! I cannot access the server. Please send me a link to access.

Thanks,
TechWiz

Hi there,
I logged on your server to test it. I says coming soon! I cannot access the server. Please send me a link to access.

Thanks,
TechWiz

As requested;

Access information:
Server IP: mumbles2.mooo.com
Username: use any name you want. (How you'll appear to others)

please note server IP is different than previous post.

Right click on the channel "ADD NEW" and select "Add" to make your own channel. If you want to make the channel private, right click on your newly created channel and select "Edit" to add a password. Make sure to give your friends the password so they can join the channel.

Everything is on default settings (except for channel names). feel free to make suggestions. This is with a new host, so I can't speak for the quality of the service yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom