Does Anybody Know If Starcraft 2 Will Ever Come Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrylcee

In Runtime
Does anybody know if STARCRAFT 2 will ever come out? Is BLIZZARD in the process of making STARCRAFT2? Because that'll be cool to have more stuff added to it. :D

Blizzard is not going to do Startcraft 2, at least for a great while. Their focus has completely shifted into other projects, and they are going to complete Starcraft Ghost, first and foremost. They may, actually, not do Starcraft 2 for a matter of years, if even then.

Blizzard.. I have heard is being run by EA games now so I doubt it will come out.

I wish they would do Starcraft 2 but like ^^ said they probably wont. WoW is gettings tons of attention from the community and carrying the weight of Blizzard along.

GameGURU said:
Blizzard.. I have heard is being run by EA games now so I doubt it will come out.

I wish they would do Starcraft 2 but like ^^ said they probably wont. WoW is gettings tons of attention from the community and carrying the weight of Blizzard along.
uh you definitely heard wrong
blizzard is still vivendi universal property

sc2 hasnt been announced, but as successul as it was theyll probalby have atleast one sequel to it, but who knows. I honestly hope they dont have one
starcraft stands as a masterpiece, i just dont see it transitioning well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom