Do you think i can run Oblivion (elder scrolls) on max graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
instead of spending so much money on a gfx card and taking time to overclock it and buy heatsink and all that....why not just buy an xbox360...itll save you time and money too.

Ya ive heard the same thing 8800 gtx's supposidly have problems with oblivion for some reason

Please guys tell us what are the problems ?

I know a lot of people who have 8800GTX and they don't have any problem with oblivion

why not just buy an xbox360...itll save you time and money too.

Xbox360 has poor graphics compared to high-end PC.

You can lower the graphics a little if it lags, and it will still look much better than Xbox360

Xbox360 has poor graphics compared to high-end PC.

You can lower the graphics a little if it lags, and it will still look much better than Xbox360

Ya Xbox360 is weak compared to pc, and the problem? i just know a few kids from school who put everything on ultra high and high resolution and had like 20-25 fps outdoors, im not sure they could be wrong cuz their noobs but might be their processor even though they say its not

Your pc is gonna be faster then any console out there.

Oblivion on a x box 360 is tuned way down, typically you will be playing on a lower resolution tv. Load times are a lot slower. But, it'll cost a lot less to get up and running.

what settings should i set it on to get decent good fps so i get good speed and quality.
Im in the beginning in the caves and for some reason my settings are able to max out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom