Do You Remember When... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall_Dallas

Baseband Member
OK,
My parents bought a new computer and I went over to help them clean out the old office...
As I went through all the old disks and games (We're talking 5 1/4 floppies here people...) I was taken back to a time when gaming was for "the few, the proud, the geeky"

Space Quest 1, 2, 4
Kings quest 2, 4, 5, and 6
Quest for Glory 4 (Shadows of darkness.) I never got far in this game...
I also found my origional Doom 2 disks. LOL

I tried installing my QFG-4-SOD But disk 2 was bad

What fond memories do you have of those old games that 'sucked you in' during your pre-teen and early teen years.
I remember playing KQ5 when I was in 5th grade... took me months to beat it, but I was so engrossed in that game it was KrAzY!

I also saw all my old flight simulators... that brought back some SCARY memories as well.

What games do you wish you could re-live after so many years?

Yea, I remember Wolfenstein 3-D. I was obsessed with that game and modding it. I made levels, graphics, and even modified the source code for it. I would always get up and immediately start working on my latest project. Ahhh..I miss those days sometimes.

Hell yes! I grew up playing those games. Kings quest 1 and then Space quest 1, and then all the sequels. The quest for glory series is one of the funnest. I've still got most of those in a closet somewhere. I'm gonna get around to going through the glory series again one of these days.

I started gaming when Duke Nukem 3D was new... and Shadow Warrior. Thats when I bought my first PC... when I was 12. lol, Good days

I remember Beasts (black&white) guess you don't know that.
I played Wolfenstein 3D
Remember Commander Keen.
Was addicted to Bmenace and Snake!!

beedubaya said:
Yea, I remember Wolfenstein 3-D. I was obsessed with that game and modding it. I made levels, graphics, and even modified the source code for it. I would always get up and immediately start working on my latest project. Ahhh..I miss those days sometimes.
Same Here!!!

Oh my, I loved those games.
I also loved Robin Hood : Conquests of the Longbow, also by Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom