do you know any kids that play doom 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_boy

Daemon Poster
I heard that some little kids play and enjoy doom 3 and say the fuzzy bunnies are funny and they like the cute rainbows. BUT... some adults have nightmares and scream while playing it because the chainsaw and stuff and they die. Dang, there is such diversity in sensitivity so what do you guys think.

P.S. I don't even have Doom 3. :D:D:D:D

I have never met any little kid who plays Doom 3. How little are we talking? Doom 3 is not a game I would reccommend for very young children.

LOL, no, but that's alright! :)

I don't know any "kids" playing it. Mostly because parents are slow to warm up to buying their kids the game, and the rating of the game makes it difficult to buy in many places.

Coupled with the fact that many people's machines (*cough cough* TheMajor *cough cough*) aren't strong enough to play it on the high, gory levels.

haha! yes it is true Major! and whats Doom 3? the only game ive ever heard of is Half Life 2!! (commonly mistaken for Halo 2 :angry: )

DEFINE KIDS. If we are talking about some one that is not in high school, then i would have to say... No. Otherwise YES.

However, my newphew (Finishing Year 6), does play a fair bit of UT2K4. However I turn off the blood and swearing.

Well what exactly do you mean by young? I know kids that are 12 years old and are playing it. And by the way they are not scared of it.

We're not talking 12, we are talking like 6-10 age group. Probably most middle and high school students who have good computers play Doom 3 at one time or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom