Do u play ur old games when u upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadley

In Runtime
Hiya,

I've recently got a new graphics card and currently enjoying Morrowind, Unreal 2 and C&C Generals again now that i can actually play them silky smooth at 1024*768 with max settings!!:)

What games that u already had did u play through again when u got a new cpu/graphics card?

Hooray for upgrades!!!:D

I didn't really go back and play any old games. I was in the middle of most of mine and wanted to upgrade, so I just kept going with better settings once i upgraded from the Radeon 9000 pro 128 that I used to have to the 9600XT.

Yea, I still play my old games frequently, and although this video card chokes at Far Cry and Doom 3 I have to admit that it does play older games like UT2004, Unreal 2, Knights of the Old Republic, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein much better than my old GeForce 4 MX card did.

When I went from my old 486 computer and got a new P4 computer I played some of my old games like Doom (the original one) and Red Alert. Then I started getting newer and better games, and doom and red alert are now uninstalled and forgotten about:)

Lets see now.

The last magor upgrade that I did (Motherboard with AMD 1700 in April 2003), the first thing I wipped out and started playing was the orginal UNREAL (mainly becoz my Unreal II CD went AWOL)

This was followed by Anachronox.

Yeah baby, i still have starcraft, warcraft, halo installed on my comp even though i play far cry and doom 3 more often. I also have sim city series on my comps too. the 2000 (because of the imacheat cheat, so fun using it:eek:) also the 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom