DiRT2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like using steering wheels on games like Gran Turismo and Forza, but some games just don't work with a steering wheel. I imagine DiRT 2 is somewhat like that..hmm.

And my FPS is fine, on the benchmark i average 50 and i havn't yet noticed any point where the gameplay becomes un smooth.

Well I don't have any problems playing the game. It took me a few tries but I managed a 1st place with a little practice.

Well I don't have any problems playing the game. It took me a few tries but I managed a 1st place with a little practice.

What difficulty you on ?

I play on Serious, good mix between fun but not so easy that you can crash 4 times and still win. And the actual rallying, well is it just me or is not hard to win by 20+ seconds ?
I've been playing the demo and it's the most enjoyable racing game I have played in a long time.

Couldn't agree more.

Installed the actual game over the demo, and haven't seen the performance issues that I did with the demo. This is the game I've been waiting for, for quite some time, and definitely worth the money spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom