Did i just make a HUGE mistake ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
umm... i just started to download 10day free trial of WoW... Will my life end and i will never speek to anyone and lose my entire social life ? :cool:

no, but i think that while u wait to d/l all 5 gigs of patches or whatever, u may starve to death

im on 4 meg broadband, and for the INITIAL 3.1GB Download, im waiting between, well it varies between 4 and 12 hours. So basicly it doesnt have ****ing clue lol

Ooo its at 90 percent :cool: im getting excited :).

HaHa... its already driving me mad. Downloaded the 3.5GB Game... then a 550MB Patch started game... needed another patch 1.9mb restarted it needed another, restarted it needs another, 1.7mb this time. Restarted and it need another patch (patience wereing VERY thin now) and then its 41Mb and i cannot be bothered to wait .... Arrr

Avid gamer of WOW myself, been thinking of reactivating my account to see whats changed; it can be addictive.

Got my friend an account once for the free trial at my address as he had no internet, bugger lived here the whole time he loved the game so much, never did that again.

one of the worst games ive ever played it my life
it is BORING
dont waste your time with it its not worth it trust me

I dont no what im supposed to do, im level 5 done about 4 quests. Are the only skills i can get up melee skills like swords, defence attack and stuff. Arn't there any skills like there are on Runescape like wood cutting, mining, fletching. can i only make money by quests ?

Come on stick to the real games like call of duty, command and conquer and medal of honour, now there fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom