DICE still cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that link Trotter, I'll watch it.

edit: It's great that they still appreciate the PC. We need more devs like DICE.

Basically the dude said that the pc version was built from the ground up (not a port) and it has its own special development team. DICE wants to let those of us with more powerful hardware utilize it, so they are trying to make the game take advantage of the more powerful pcs. I guess maybe this means it will look a little better than on consoles. The dude said that DICE still knows where its roots are with pc gaming, and they haven't forgotten.

If that is true, couldn't they make this game 64 players instead of 32? More vehicle, and old school manual like 1942 where picture and description of all in game vehicle and weapon? Is that too much to ask from them? I guess I can't blame them since EA is the publisher but they could have done much better IMO.

64 players would not feel right in BC2. Going into it I thought the same as I am used to BF2, but the whole game has a different feel to it. Having a huge mass of targets, while great for kills, would completely disrupt the way the game is set up.

So far, some of the best games I have been in were 16 players or less. I haven't got into any of the deathmatch games yet, but conquest and rush are crazy when you are playing with smaller teams.

64 players would not feel right in BC2. Going into it I thought the same as I am used to BF2, but the whole game has a different feel to it. Having a huge mass of targets, while great for kills, would completely disrupt the way the game is set up.

So far, some of the best games I have been in were 16 players or less. I haven't got into any of the deathmatch games yet, but conquest and rush are crazy when you are playing with smaller teams.

Your probably right, I have yet to play it, can't wait till I get back home in 2 days. It just when you have 16 players on your team and are split into a 4 man group, it sêem like your more part of a group of special force versus a normal war but I get where your coming from.

Anyway I bought along my BF2 complete edition and 1942 complete edition as well so I should be gơod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom