Diablo III, Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behemoth1991

Beta member
Recently got Diablo 3, and every time I play it, along with other games, I notice it takes up my memory (860,643ish) then shuts off, how come? and what can I do to fix this problem?

Thanks!

Re: Question,

I wouldn't even bother playing that game for awhile, Blizzard is having serious issues, and this appears to be the worst launch ever.

Also, specs help, and specs don't mean anything either, as a lot of people with machines that are rather superior to most here can't even play the game half right with out issues. Also, I suspect you have an Nvidia card that is overheating, possibly a 260, those have had frequent issues apparently.

issues with their servers. if this is affecting his PC, then its not a blizzard issue :p as much as corrosive would love that.

and its mostly their login servers having trouble. WoW was different, they had 20 servers for each region, now they've gone back to the D2 model of having everyone in europe connect to a central point, which they did with D2....but the player base for D2 was alot smaller lol, we're talking 2000. people could barely afford 1mb speeds in my country

Actually, they have more than a few logon servers for D2, they have 13 severs that handle patching, logon, and other various uses for all of useast.battle.net for battle.net 1.0.

If the current system can't keep up, then blizzard is at fault, they are nothing but a **** company anymore these days. And idiots accept it like the sheep they are.

yeah they might have a few login servers but they arnt selectable, the network will choose the appropriate one for you :p all you ever saw on D2 was, US EAST/WEST Europe and az-A

:eek: ....did you call me an idiot? .... BAD CORROSIVE..... bad.... no dessert for you

Actually you can select them, if you knew how, I forcefully connect to the only USEast server that doesn't have the latest patch data for wc3 tft just so I can crash games, it's been a very long time since Blizzard has updated anything. This just shows how crappy they have become.

modifying ini files doesnt count as being able to select them. i meant from a GUI intentionally placed there by blizzard :p!

It's actually a simple registry edit, same as for changing the screen resolution to something "not supported" by older clients. Wc3 didn't support widescreen till here recently, most people used registry edits so they could game with out the game looking o.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom