Diablo 3....It's Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

marblez

In Runtime
WoW's splash page (and SC2s and maybe some others) reveals all. Well, it reveals Diablo III at least, and I'm guessing it's gonna be that heaven vs. <snipped> story that some were claiming judging by the few words. Happiest moment in my life! More info sure to come at Blizzard's WWI today.

Blizzard Entertainment

Edit: Some gameplay video was shown featuring the Barbarian. Destructible environments seem to be a go, partly at least.

Yeah we all knew it was coming. Diablo was one of the biggest games every from Blizzard. Now if they could just get it out before the next couple of decades hit unlike SC2.

With how long it took them to release SC2 after they announced it dont look for Diablo III till after Windows 7 has been release and they are talking of Windows 8.

I fell in love with that series... true classic....

I wonder how this will look..

Beat me to it :). I just saw it on slashdot. The graphics look pretty cool. Love what they did with Cain's diary. The whole Diablo mythos in a simple diary. You can just read that and just jump into Diablo III without ever playing the first two :).

Both the barb and the witch doctor looks pretty awesome. The new "leap" of the barb and the "confusion" of the doctor. :D

Man this is my childhood dream. I've been playing since Diablo 1 launch. I've read ALL the books at Least 3-5 times. **** i've even paid for diablo 2 3 times to replace broken/lost discs lol.
bahaha

Wow aside I still have faith in blizzard as a company..

And it's official, i'm def quitting AoC when this is out.

man this is one of the happiest days of my life >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom