Diablo 3? Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbzlotrfan

Solid State Member
Now that Blizzard has announced star craft 2 -- do you think they will announce a diablo 3 being made? What are YOUR ideas on what Blizzard (if they are creating it) should add/change to the game(play)? Sequel? Prequel (before diablo 1?!)

Hellgate: london seems to be the "spiritual" continuation of the series. Alot of th people working on it worked on some diable game, and the dynamics (from my understanding) are supposed to be the same, plus third and first person view.

Diablo III will probably borrow from Dungeon Sieges view (overhead and sweepable instead of being fixed).

I don't know though... I think Diablo is either dead, or going to get an overhaul so outragious that it will barely resemble the other 2 games. Would have made a great MMO probably... but that would either dig into WoWs monopoly of players (which I'm kinda hoping Warhammer Online does), or render the game so void of players that it wouldn't even be worth the cost.

The future of diablo seems rather disappointing to me... oh well. Whatcha going to do about it?

on there web site blizzad is looking for new staff wiling to work with the left ver diablo 2 gang

i say left over as aparently diable 3 was gonna be guild wars but blizzard didnt want to fund them to make the game so the team left created arena.net and got funding from ncsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom