Diablo 3 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
I got a call from a friend and he got a Beta key and was downloading the beta, Tried to get a key but a big fail LOL So I'm going to his house to check it out tomorrow, Any one here get in on this Beta.

Dauntae

I have a key. It is really fun so far.

I am not having an issue with the missing skill tree as the current skills set up is working out just fine. The changes aren't really as much of an issue as I originally thought, but I do feel like they could have made the game a little more complicated then it currently is.

They dumbed it down a lot from D2 which is making the game a little to easy at this point. The core of the what most people love is still there.

I haven't played Diablo since D1 was fairly new. I too find that the beta is way too easy. I have yet to get to half health, and I find myself trying to get 20+ enemies after me to be a challenge.
The end boss was a decent challenge, imp all sub bosses prior to him should have been that hard. He should have been twice as hard.
To my understanding, this beta is actually closer to easy in difficulty, it says normal, but the beta was made even easier.
I play occasionally. I like going online and getting many rare items, turning them into crafting material, and getting awesome gear.
Do we get to keep our characters? Or, will they all be reset after the Beta?

Being a Beta they are more than likely NOT worried about the difficulty but more of uncovering any bugs in the game so getting through it easier will help get more through the whole beta and discover any issues that might come up or any bugs in the game. Played on my friends PC for a few hours (he has the beta key. I don't) and played the demon hunter, I like the classes in this one.

Dauntae

They won't find much, Diablo 3 is already a horrible game in how they plan on operating it. I have several friends that can't play the beta because of latency issues and everything being server side. In the end, this will be another game that gets hacked up as bad as SC2 has been due to how ignorant Activision is and how they treat the fan base.

They won't find much, Diablo 3 is already a horrible game in how they plan on operating it. I have several friends that can't play the beta because of latency issues and everything being server side. In the end, this will be another game that gets hacked up as bad as SC2 has been due to how ignorant Activision is and how they treat the fan base.

Im going to have to disagree with you here. Activision may treat their fans like **** but blizzard sure doesnt. Look at Diablo 2... people are still playing it and the game is like 10 years old. Blizzard doesnt do things half way and they definitely do not release bad products. By the time they are done with D3 its gonna be a polished gem.

Are you ignorant? Blizzard is owned and operated by activision, they are not separate like they lead on in the forums. Otherwise why does SC2 actually have modules built for LAN functionality, just links to them broken in game? SC2 was started before the two companies merged, activision started the no-lan with ALL games released under them by any company that is under activision. SC2 and Diablo 3 was no different, and they are looking at this for MAXIMUM profit. Sorry, but you apparently also forget, Blizzard/Battle.net gave up on Diablo 2 LOD back with patch 1.10ish, since then, numbers have gone down and keep going down, along with less and less support.

Also, it was Blizzard North that created Diablo and Diablo 2, they no longer exist. If you think this will be a polished gem, look at the massive amount of bug fixes and issues SC2 has had.

If you honestly think the Blizzard that created Warcraft, Warcraft 2, Warcraft 2BNE, warcraft 3 ROC/TFT, Diablo, Diablo 2/LOD, SC/BW, is the one making Diablo 3/SC2 then you are mistaken, WoW made them greedy, Activision came in, now they plan on auction houses, removing offline play entirely, having set save points, and all the generic **** that makes it the OPPOSITE of what Diablo 3 could have been.

The excuse for WoW having no offline was due to it's game type, Blizzard just wants your ****ing anal cavity spread open for their own pleasure ever since. It took international news to get the requirement for your real name to be removed from the forum posts in the "2.0" forums, and even threats from several differen't governments that would BAN the company from operating there. So once again, tell me how Blizzard is loyal to the fans?

OH HERES ANOTHER ONE!!!

Wanna play a tournament at a location with your buddies in SC2? GUESS WHAT, YOU LEGALLY CAN NOT. Another way you just sucked on blizzards ****. They saw what was going on in Korea, and now attempts to control everything, calling sc2 an "e-sport", and that a few buddies going to a single location for a laparty is against the law in their eyes.

I don't care if I get a warning over this, but I will admit, I have pirated every damned Blizzard title since the whole ******** over starcraft 2 came up. I run the SC2 lan hacks, I run a PRIVATE ****ING BATTLE.NET SERVER IN AMERICA FOR SC2 including "classic" battle.net. So what, if blizzard sees this, they can come after me, I could give a rats ass, they will just cause a few hundred other people to stop buying blizzard products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom