Devil May Cry 4 -PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
Just fun. Anyone else play this? The cutscences are fantastic and the game play is just awesome, the amount of combo's and such and the timing is just fun as **** and beating demons into pulp is always fun. You can do just amazing stunts and the characters are BAD ***!

YouTube - Devil May Cry 4 - Cutscenes Complete

And best of all it looks great maxed out fully on a 24" monitor :D

I only picked it up because a friend of mine said "Hey, if you ever want to take a break from cs:s for a little bit and just cool off, try this game out."

I'm glad he did, I really enjoyed this game.

It's a lot better with a controller though. I just used my keyboard :p

Anyone else play it?

I've played it on the Xbox 360 and I absolutely loved it. I couldn't really imagine playing it with a keyboard and mouse though, to be honest, considering it is sort of a hack-n-slash button masher.

-Chase-

my older bro got it for the PS3. Watch him play it time to time.

the bad things i have to say about it is the poor cliches, dialogue, and the annoying fighting music that plays during almost every single fight!

combos look cool. I cant wait to try a demo on my computer once it's fixed again!

the bad things i have to say about it is the poor cliches, dialogue, and the annoying fighting music that plays during almost every single fight!

I would have to agree. When I played the game for the Xbox 360, I rented it. Those were some of the reasons I never went out to buy it to add it to my 360 collection.

-Chase-

I would have to agree. When I played the game for the Xbox 360, I rented it. Those were some of the reasons I never went out to buy it to add it to my 360 collection.

-Chase-

i just want to see how well the demo will run on my computer, and that it says it will have better graphics, support for multi-cores, support for DX10 (shaders, textures, and lightings), and makes the game harder by adding multiple enemies n stuff!

i have this game and i really love it, is there any other rpg like this? wildside i think you can run it on everything maxed out, coz your specs are better than my pc and i can run it on max settings.

Awesome fighting but terrible story and voice acting. I was also a little disappointed at how short the game was. Anyone else think it ended too fast?

Great game, I just think they need to stop using cut scenes every 1 second. It runs at 60FPS steady (Because of VSync) everything on the Max setting.

The story was alright, I've seen worse. I like the cut scenes because Dante was just bad *** through the whole game. And they made it cinematic.

I didn't like that you had to fight that dragon girl 3 times... annoying. And the music during the fight scenes was starting to get annoying, but I've seen worse repeating music in games before and wasn't too turned off by it.

What really got me was the combo's I guess.

And playing it on the keyboard isn't that bad. You don't use the mouse in game. I would of used a controller if I had one.

You can run it maxed out on very little I would say.

Have played all the DMC series and have loved them all not just for the simple fun it is, but the amazing cutscenes, they really kept me coming back. Especially DMC3, running down a skyscraper dual wielding pistols and slashing demons anyone?? Loved it. Although DMC2 I never finished just because it got a bit of a drag and annoying. DMC1 and 3 are the best.

Thinking of buying this, the only thing that is holding me back is that I dont have a console anymore so would have to use a keyboard :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom