Deus Ex Human Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished it last friday (it unlocked on thursday for me), done about 40 hours in total now. Definitely enjoyed it - I'm now onto my pacifist run. Have to agree, some things look really nice - lighting, people - but others, windows particularly are noticeably naff. It's the only bit of consolitis that I've noticed (other than the mouse acceleration).

I finished it last friday (it unlocked on thursday for me), done about 40 hours in total now. Definitely enjoyed it - I'm now onto my pacifist run. Have to agree, some things look really nice - lighting, people - but others, windows particularly are noticeably naff. It's the only bit of consolitis that I've noticed (other than the mouse acceleration).

Ditto....this is the best game that I have played all year so far.

I have spent about 6 hours in the warehouse in Detroit, before the first boss fight. The fun in there is off the charts, I kept reloading saves and sneaking,and finding different ways of knocking out the guards.

I really liked Homefront's story.

This story has completely drawn me in.

I would love to have more games with this type gameplay.

Sure there are some faults.....but it is far less consolized than most.

So - if you never played any Deus-ex, just buy and play revolution as the general thought is the second one is terrible and the first one is too old- will it even work on win7?

Not entirely true. Some of these AAA titles have a HUGE budget but because of consoles they are watered down. *cough* Skyrim.

A lot of times it comes down to cost... The developer can't or won't spend MORE money to make it look better on PC. Its a problem, why spend more money for a platform with less people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom