Demigod by Gas Powered Games (SupCom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't look too shabby ( LOL at the second image for looking RIDICULOUSLY similar to supcoms galactic being beam or whatever thats called )

For anyone who knows there video game history of Chris Taylor, TA kingdoms ( a fantasy version of TA ) came right after TA and failed horribly...

and now SupCom ( the spiritual successor of TA made by Chris Taylor ), has Demigod ( basically a fantasy version of SupCom coming out ) hmmm...I hope he has better luck this time!

I didn't even know the game was out either until I noticed there was only 1 review for it on gamerankings giving it a metascore of 86. How come no other reviewer as reviewed the game yet? weird...

Does it have any real maps or are they all like that? That doesn't look very much like supcom to me.

That's why its called Demigod and not supcom. Its just small maps designed with strategy in mind that pit players against eachother. Very basic, but with expected twists. From what I understand it does some bridging of RTS and RPG. Its like a complex version of Rock em' Sock em' robots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom