dell vs alien

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob77y

Baseband Member
well it depends on what u get i saw on "The Screensavers" they had a review on both and the dell won. but it just depends on what parts u put in it..

dell better than alienware??? lmao. ive just lost all faith in tech tv. Sure, pricewise its dell but there computers are proprietary nothings compared to alienware pcs with the big pretty specs!

I dont know about that Ryan, Dell pumps out some pretty nice gaming machines.

For example, just go to www.dell.com and study some of their amazing laptops that they have to offer. Keep in mind, that the ATIMobility Radeon9700 Pro, is almost as fast as a Desktop Version on the 9600 XT, which is VERY good for just a little bitty laptop.........that almost makes my PC feel like nothing!

Also, Dell makes some nice Desktop systems too.

lol ur going buy names ppl think alienwear is a good computer just cause it has a nice lookin case....it the stuff inside that matters. The show i saw both laptops were customized as much as they could be.

According to Maximum PC (the magazine i subscribe to) they did a review on a bunch of labtops and the Dell XPs won. If I had the money I would get a Dell XPS.

The xps is probably a better machine, but for what you get its more expensive. The xps case is pretty big so im sure its more modable than the average dell. Just because Alienware has cool looking cases doesnt matter because Falcon NW will always make the best high end machines. The Falcon NW Mach V will put the alienware to shame, if you have some money to spend. So its really no competition, but if I had to choose I would probably go with the Dell.

Ya, I would definetely go for the Dell one.

If im not mistaken, the best ALIENWARE laptop just has a GeforceFX5600-Mobile card in it, and the Dell one has an ATIRADEON9700-MOBILE card in it, which is about equal to an ATI Radeon 9600 XT..........

So everyone knows that a Radeon 9600XT simply kills the GeforceFX 5600, so that is one thing that makes the Dell laptops stronger.

Another thing that i like is that SWEET looking "Skull" design on those Dell Laptops..............this is making me laptop hungry guys..........time to hit Ebay :)

..............this is making me laptop hungry guys..........time to hit Ebay

lol.....does ne1 got a extra 5k they can spare? or how abot 1k for a desktop? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom