Dell To Sell WoW Notebooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Dell To Sell WoW Notebooks

Starting next week, Dell will be offering the XPS M1730: World of Warcraft Edition notebooks in both Horde and Alliance flavors. Pretty **** spiffy looking laptops, I know a lot of you WoW players will dig on these.

You might have seen reactions to our teaser page on Dell.com. Today, we start taking orders for the XPS M1730: World of Warcraft Edition from United States customers who signed up for the e-mail. The product will be available to other customers in the U.S. beginning on December 11.

No thanks. If im carrying a laptop around with me, i prefer to look like a professional, not some basement dwelling wow nerd. And yes, i do play wow, but if im not playing wow, i do in fact look like a normal person.

LOL, well ive been thinking hard whether do it or not.
School has been out for me for 50 days , teacher strike, and to tell ya the truth COD 4 Online rocks but I need some fantasy , and this time i'll take it in moderation , I know i will my final are only at the end of the year.

Them laptops look awsome, how cool would i be turning up to school with that thing [jk]. But still, 10 million players, a hundredth of them are ultimately sad and have no life... so thats a lot of them laptops sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom