Dell To Sell WoW Notebooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol no way! I don't play WoW but even if i did i would not pay that amount of cash for a laptop unless it has some cool features built into it such as beer fountain an ciggeret producer / lighter.

But then again if its one thing dell do well its laptops.

eh I've never played WOW. My friend who moved to another college(six-form, what ever) does and he often tries to persuade mt to play. But i don't really like those style of games too much, i liked FF7 but that is kinda different.

if you think about it, its a great idea and will make them tons of money. I mean think about it, the average wow nerd (and im talking full fledged WOW Nerd) prolly spends money on what, wow, food, drinks, electricity. They don't take showers, they don't change their clothes, they don't have social lives. so they prolly can afford to drop 4500 on a completely retarded piece of equipment so they can slay the green elder dragon of enerath faster... they need to gain some intellect and take a shower.

and preacher, you are quite a flaming homosexual............not.

I don't know if these will sell that well. Think, the all-out WoW nerd has no job and probably is too old to be living in his parents' basement. But all-the-more motivation to get a job I guess...and then loose it from skipping work to play WoW. I've got WoW, and I enjoy it (for being a 13 nome mage heh), but I wouldn't be able to stand grinding it out through the levels like some people do.

Peter HAHHA No!
Anyways I am a WoW nerd after I finish my HW / Test studying I do play WoW. And I do have a social life I go to the shooting range 3 times a week. I am a WoW nerd but that laptop aint worth it. I could get a super-rig with 50% of that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom