DayZ vs. WarZ What's your opinion?

They will both be different games with similar aspects. Some will prefer WarZ, some Dayz. I believe that I will like DayZ more, however the standalone has not come out yet and we are not sure how it will be, as opposed to WarZ, which has shown us their standalone.
If DayZ has a similar engine to Arma 2, then I would prefer it, but there needs to be better hacking prevention.

IMO WarZ sounds better for consoles, while DayZ seems better for PC.

Thats the same with alot of games like that without the funding behind them though. Combat Arms is one of the worst for hackers :/

i cant wait for DayZ to become its own game, i think with it being a mod its very restricted and with its own engine it could become something rather epic :D
So whats WarZ? ive never heard of it. am i just living in a hole? :p

They will both be different games with similar aspects. Some will prefer WarZ, some Dayz. I believe that I will like DayZ more, however the standalone has not come out yet and we are not sure how it will be, as opposed to WarZ, which has shown us their standalone.
If DayZ has a similar engine to Arma 2, then I would prefer it, but there needs to be better hacking prevention.

IMO WarZ sounds better for consoles, while DayZ seems better for PC.

I disagree with this - if WarZ is an MMO, i would much rather play it on the PC. If it is console, it will have to be like 4 people per server, or something as terrible as that. Wouldn't it be the first MMO for the console?

I think the idea of a zombie MMO is brilliant, so WarZ is what i am looking forward to most (in terms of completion).

Yes I agree with that tottally. Hacking has made the game unplayable.

Not just the hacking, all those COD kiddies that don't care about the survival aspect of the game and are just there to kill all other players not even the zombies.

That is what will destroy the game, and the same will be for The WarZ i'm afraid if they don't find a solution for that.

The idea of a survival game is awesome, but the PvP kiddes will destroy it all.

I disagree with this - if WarZ is an MMO, i would much rather play it on the PC. If it is console, it will have to be like 4 people per server, or something as terrible as that. Wouldn't it be the first MMO for the console?

I think the idea of a zombie MMO is brilliant, so WarZ is what i am looking forward to most (in terms of completion).

There are MMOs for consoles, the first major one was Phantasy Star Online for Dreamcast and a new one is being released in English in February for PSVita and PC. There are also games like DC Universe available on PS3 and there are some other games that have been released and the term Massively Multiplayer Online can also mean COD as it has a massive online community or it could mean like MAG (a 256 player FPS on PS3)

Back
Top Bottom