Daylight

My buddy got a free copy with each of his two GTX760's so he gave me a copy of the game, It IS a creepy game but it reminds me of the old Laura Croft gameplay, Not the most modern type of gameplay but it's kind of interesting and def gives you a tad bit of the creepy feeling if playing it in a dark room LOL

More along the lines of what I've been getting. No definite answer on if it's good or not though.

Hoping it's just the game itself, but so far Unreal Engine 4 looks pretty terrible.

Yea not a game I would run out and buy but a good time killer which is what I never seem to have a lot of lately LOL. Time is short with so many other things to do. It might be a decent game but so far I'm not overly impressed but if I had a lot of free time it might be a good $5 buy on a steam sale.

I spent the better part of my day playing Plants vs Zombies yesterday. That was worth its cost IMO but got it for free anyways lol.

Man I installed SP1 and another "necessary" update for this game only to be terribly disappointing graphically. I'll bring it up later and hope it's worth my time in gameplay at least.

lol I keep hearing about plants vrszombies, Might have to get it at some point

It doesn't seem overly interesting. From what i got by watching a LP is kind of: Search and collect for A, find and pick up B, then unlock C to go to D. Then repeat.

Maybe it changes it up later on, but don't know. The thing it has going for it is the randomly generated maps/layouts and that it is meant to be played with Twitch chat. The viewers have the potential to make it creepier for you.

lol I keep hearing about plants vrszombies, Might have to get it at some point
Get it now while it's free on Origin.

It doesn't seem overly interesting. From what i got by watching a LP is kind of: Search and collect for A, find and pick up B, then unlock C to go to D. Then repeat.

Maybe it changes it up later on, but don't know. The thing it has going for it is the randomly generated maps/layouts and that it is meant to be played with Twitch chat. The viewers have the potential to make it creepier for you.
Yup, sounds pretty gay. Guess I'll wait 9 days and hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom