Dawn of War Patch Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefragMyHead

In Runtime
I am having some major issues downloading the newest patch (1.40?) for Dawn of War. The autopatching done through the online host seems to just freeze half-way through (about 80 mb, and a good three hours of waiting), why does is download so slow?! forget that last question, thats not really the problem. Ok, so I download the whole patch from gamespot and when I proceeded to install the wholly downloaded patch it said there was an error and that I needed to download it again. Alright, so now Im seriously pissed because I cant play online with out waiting to download an immensely large and slow and and broken? patch, why is this just not working for me? any ideas guys?:angry:

What sort of error? Is there an error code or could you possibly post up the exact error message. Would help to narrow down the issue.

It says my patch has been corrupted, but I dont see how...let me guess, Im going to have to download it all over, yay.

Ok...Im getting really angry with this thing guys. It keeps saying the patch has been corrupted!? anyone reccommend a good site to donwload files from?

Im really lost here guys, this patch will not install. All the previous ones installed fine, of course I downloaded them through the online hosts auto patcher, but that seems to take a lot longer so I downloaded the massive 180mb patch from gamespot and (even) firecloud, mentioned above. It always says the same thing: patch corrupted!

what the hell is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom