Dark Forces II Jedi Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

Daemon Poster
Has anyone played Dark Forces II Jedi Knight? I know it's an "older" game but i just got it recently ($5 bargain bin) and I need to get past the hanger bay level.

Punch-M6.net,

thanks for finding that link for me. I did a Google search on this a while back and after finding nothing good, i just gave up and tried to get through the level again on my own.

This hanger bay has me totally baffled. I managed to defeat Goran & Pic... (not an easy feat) and after the session ended... the game took me to the hanger bay with the Imperial starship. I can't figure out how the hell i can get out of it? Where is the exit??? You've played this game before... did you use any force powers to get out of the hanger bay?

I haven't played the game for a while, so I can't really be of any specific help, sorry. I have vague memories of having to drop down to a lower level somewhere and go through some tunnels, but I'm not sure if that's around where you are. The walkthrough would know better than I ;)

I don't recall a time in the game that you are ever required to use a certain force power, because the force is entirely voluntary, so they can't be sure that you'll have access to certain powers. I could be wrong, though.

Hope you get through :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom