Cyborg Gaming peripherals

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been out for a while. Most of the reviews for the mice are favorable. Haven't seen the keyboard before though. Looks like something from Star Trek.

First I have ever heard of either.

Both look cool, even if the mouse does have alot of moving parts.

The keyboard has some nice features.

I love lighted keyboards.

I have a Saitek Eclipse I... which is basically the same as the Cyborg V5 keyboard. Saitek, Cyborg, Mad Catz, and several others are all the same company.

Yeah, my stuff is 3 years old, so I'm logitech too. I'll definitely keep this as an open option for the future though. I'll probably never to Razer. Their mice have cool names, but I don't like the shape.

i bought the saitek eclipse 2, looked great however it only lasted me about 4 months,

i remember working in the store i bought it, someone came up to me and a group of colleagues and asked "is this a good keyboard"

and im like, well i have it. it has 3 backlight LED choices, good layout but the build quality isnt great lasted me about 4 months.

and my colleagues said "yeah, but 4 months for him is like 2 years for anyone else" to which i had to agree :p

The rat 3 came today with a free glide 7 mat, i didnt think it would be so big, i had to clean my desk to put it on.

Having ever only owned some crappy mice it can safely say it is the best mouse ive owned already, it looks uncomfortable but is far from it in my opinion. There a three profiles you can switch between (to change what the programmable buttons do and the sensitivity of each profile (horizontally and vertically) to switch modes you click the button next to your index finger with each mode represented by a different colour light. there are also 4 dpi settings which can be changed to go up to 3200dpi, you can change the dpi settings by pressing the button under the scroller (the setting your on is shown by blocks near the mode light e.g. setting 2 will be shown by two lit blocks). This mouse also glides a lot better than my old wireless mouse and has a thumb rest which i think is comfortable to rest on and prevents your thumb dragging on the mat.

Last of all it looks awesome so thats a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom