Custom computer build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviticus

Beta member
:eek: I dont know what to put in a custom computer exactly in know most of the stuff but this is what i picked out just wondering what you guyz think and for how many watts i would need for the power supply??.....
--ASPIRE X-Infinity Green ATX Mid-Tower Case with 350W Power Supply, Model"ATXB6KLW-GN/350" -RETAIL
--Samsung Black 52X32X52X16 DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive, Model TS-H492A/WBGH, OEM
--SAMSUNG 80GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, Model SP0812C, OEM Drive Only
--Corsair Value Select (Dual Pack) 184 Pin 1G(512MBx2) DDR PC-3200 - OEM
--GIGABYTE "GA-8IK1100" i875P Chipset Motherboard for Intel Socket 478 CPU -RETAIL
--Intel Pentium 4/ 3.0C GHz 800MHz FSB, 512KB L2 Cache, Hyper Threading Technology - Retail
--ASUS nVIDIA GeForce FX5700 Video Card, 256MB DDR, 128-bit, DVI/TV-Out, 8X AGP, Model "V9570/TD" -RETAIL

You could probably run the systems with that 350watt power supply that you get with the case, but you would be probably best going with a PSU with at least 425 + watts.

u can run that rig on a 350. but i would look into getting better upgrade, unles thats ur current pc. pm me if u have any questions on upgrading

I don't know the name for it or whatever but i have been looking for an hour now on the internet for ware you can purchase one of those little monitor things that you can put on your pc case i saw it on pc magazine and thought it was cool or are they not out to the mass population yet well if anyone knows what the proper term or what site features them please tell me

thanks

Do you mean an LCD like this?
Marklar09.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom