Cure for vampirism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
were you in sneak mode when you tried doing that? I dont think being in the thieves guild has anything to do with pickpocketing, just make sure you arnt in sneak mode.

On a side note, is it possible to join more then one guild? Id like to be in the dark guild and the thieves guild if its possible.

yeah I was in sneak mode =/ Bah! I did it as to not wake them lol.

Yeah you can join more than one guild. I joined the thieves first, then the dark brotherhood........which is funny considering they are basically opposites. Thieves guild says not to kill anyone. Dark brotherhood is all about assassins lol.

Oh well, since I'm a vampire I might as well join them. Sucks because I had already completed their first two missions, but I went and restarted before lucies or whatever, appeared to me.

And yes I don't understand it......he never gives me an option of becoming a vampire, I just wake up, says vampirism has been added and then he's talking to me for the first time.

Weird, are you sleeping in his bed maybe? Perhaps that makes him bite you I dont know.

How do you get the thieves guild girl to contact you? I had her do it once but that was an accident so I dont know how I did it.

How do you get the thieves guild girl to contact you? I had her do it once but that was an accident so I dont know how I did it.
just keep stealing crap pretty much lol. I'm pretty sure that's why they contacted me because I was stealing everything in site :p

Weird, are you sleeping in his bed maybe
No clue, cause I was infact in the same bed each time, but it was at the 'merchant inn' in the imperial city market place.

Ok, to cure vampirism you have to get the quest from one of the guys in the mages guild (which I assume you already have.)(Don't remember exactly where to get it) .

Once you have the quest, do what it says until you meet up with the witch. She asks for 5 empty grand soul gems, the ashes of a powerful vampire (she shows you where he is), 2 bloodgrass stalks (you get them in the oblivion plane, or buy from certain people), 6 garlic cloves, and 5 nightsomething flowers, and the blood of an argonian (she gives you a special dagger). They are all pretty easy to get. I got most of the ingredients at an alchemy store. You can buy the soul gems at nearly every city with a mages guild (or you can steal them out of the display cases ;)). Give them to her, wait a day and you get two potions, one for you and one for the count of Skingrad.

Yeah being a vampire is annoying, Im on the quest to get the gems now I have one but there expensive so think i`ll steal the rest :D. I hope the vampires invisability increases my chance of stealing because people seem to spot me all the time! . Can you suck blood from a horse or rat?

Just join the mages guild and you can take nearly everything in their guild halls, including several grand soul gems. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom