CSS fps / animation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanL

Beta member
I've recently bought a new computer and the first thing I did after installing all the proper drivers was to install my css to test out my fps and graphics. After adjusting my in game video settings I created a server and went in game to test it. However, I have noticed a problem which I have never seen before. Everytime I turn left or right, there would be a lag in the gun animation. My background environment would look perfectly smooth and all, but my gun would start skipping frames, which feels like a lag in the animation. My fps is at a steady 300 so I dont understand why this would happen. I have played around with my video settings and lowered my fps to 100 / 150 / 200 / 250, but none of those seem to work :confused: Can someone please help me solve this problem.

[Side note] how do I bold my thread topic? As you can see I have epicly failed doing so. Im a total forum noobie :(

yeah....if HTML was supported in headers this forum would be overrun in a day.

Back to your original question; I have no idea what you're saying.
Lag is an actual, visual latency occurring during mouse and keyboard commands to actual on screen display. So a it won't lag in one aspect, but not in another. And if you're getting 100+ fps then you're not suffering from fps lag.

Describe the problem again in greater detail.
And answer some of these questions: Does this happen in other games? What are your computer specs? What drivers are you using with your video card?

yeah....if HTML was supported in headers this forum would be overrun in a day.

Back to your original question; I have no idea what you're saying.
Lag is an actual, visual latency occurring during mouse and keyboard commands to actual on screen display. So a it won't lag in one aspect, but not in another. And if you're getting 100+ fps then you're not suffering from fps lag.

Describe the problem again in greater detail.
And answer some of these questions: Does this happen in other games? What are your computer specs? What drivers are you using with your video card?

His description was actually pretty clear stb1swat, he's saying the gun models and their animations are lagging/skipping which I've seen before. Also you can have fps lag with high fps, it's called stuttering, where fps will be high most of the time, then drop real low for a short time and then returns back to high fps.

@ JonathanL

Describe the "animation lag" a little better. Does the actual game work fine and only animations being laggy or is there another aspect of lag you experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom