CSS clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doug420

Baseband Member
how would i go about making a counter strike source clan and i am looking for people to join this clan if u are interested in helping me make a clan or joining the clan please email me at dougandapril2004@hotmail.com or talk to me on msn messenger or x fire my name is 420cougar420 on xfire thank!

oh i have to buy a server damn that sucks never mind then i thought it was like halo and other games that have clans i didn't know u had to buy a server

bwah hahahahaha, u dont nesacerily need a server. it also depends on what kind of clan u want? u do u just want to be apart of something? or u want to dedicate some time to playing and actually competing. if u want to compete, u mind want a server, for practice, matches, etc. but if u just want to go on rampages with ppl u know or want to get to know who might be cool, start a clan, u know f*ck it. My clan server has been done for almost two years, but my clan and i still play and get that gaming pwnage on.

my two cents.

well if you don't have your clan server, then you're not a clan, more like a group of people that play together

if you want a server i can lease mine to you for a cheaper price..

i want to compete and be ranked and all that nice fun stuff.. how much u talking about diablo for leasing ur server?

my friend and i started a "clan".
it is more like a group of gamers playing together from time to time. we have a website and like 10 members. dont think well by a server untill we get more people :)

i dunno..you can offer me a price, but first you gotta test the server to see if you get good pings, if you don't then don't bother with my server

if you want to recruit people, first you've got to be good yourself so you can hold tryouts and stuff

edit: V go down, you'll see my server post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom