Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OS

• Nope

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CS:S is very good, but I don't think its the best online action game out there. BF2 probably takes that spot. But otherwise, it's a very fun game. It's take up alot of my time on my PC.

Not the best online game, but it's a great game. But set aside CSS, if you don't have HL2 you should slap yourself and grab it now! CSS comes with it, and HL2 is worth it alone.

cyrax said:
CS:S is very good, but I don't think its the best online action game out there. BF2 probably takes that spot. But otherwise, it's a very fun game. It's take up alot of my time on my PC.

I'm not so sure about that, BF2 is a great game an all but there are more issues with BF2, like the network kinestics are always lower, I suppose because of the larger more open maps and more players.

Also BF2 does have some balance issues in my opinion, these days aircraft just seem to rape everything one some of the maps. And the guns in BF2 are majorly underpowered.

it must be said though, hopping in a chopper is great fun and the different classes keep things interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom