Css

Status
Not open for further replies.

majistic

Daemon Poster
I am trying to download the updates for CSS, but whenever I try, it disconnects me from the internet..Does anyone know why ? Its not a weak connection either. It used to do it for me on 1.6 whenever I wanted to browse the servers but now its when i'm trying to download these updates.

It disconnects you from downloading them from steam, right? Or is it something else?

I used to have this problem but i dont know if its the same as yours, The problem was actually that my norton was blocking it. It would get midway through downloading the updates and then just stop. Check to make sure nothing is blocking it, i doubt thats your problem but its worth a try.

Truebe

steam is the worst program ever made--period. just find a cracked version and play off of that. with

btw, the cracked versions often release patches that do the same thing as the steam patches

Ok, now I got the updates. I search for servers mabye 2 or 3 times in a row to refresh them. Then I will get disconnected, kicked off AIM and any chat client, yet on my DSL modem it still says that I am connected to the internet, any ideas ? Must be a software conflict somewhere.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
steam is the worst program ever made--period. just find a cracked version and play off of that. with

I woudn't recommend the cracker versions mna. Half the time they steal your CD key, everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom