cs source zombie servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dRgreen

Baseband Member
for all you zombie fans visit http://thewac.net
currently the last steam update broke respwn but should be up soon!
(respwn=spwn imediatly after you die)...
visit the site for ips (to lazy to go copie em..lol)

Where can I download the mod? On the web page there isn't any links or downloads. Is this out yet? and if so how does it play, are there a team of zombies and a team of soldiers?

if you have cs source all you have to do is add the ip to your favorites, its not a standalone mod. zombies vs humans, if you get knifed as a human you spwn as a zombie, if you get headshot as a zombie you spwn as a human. i love this place, even though repwn gets broke after every major steam update (very annoying)! if you join a server say rollthedice as a human !

edit: there are 3 zombie servers and 1 dm server at thewac... if one zombie server is full it will send you to one of the others!

yea, these games are very fun, especially when cts will group together and form a barricade at a door or a dead end

yeah love it, feel of BF2 just more squad feeling whereas BF2 everyone just charge and blow everything you see but then not the walk a step look for an hour walk a step of rainbow six.

oh and to download the mod just join a server and it downloads automatically (only need to do it once unless theres a zombie horde update)

cool. im out for a week cuz i need my ram still. join the forums too :p
also this mod is a little different then zombie hordes.
we have respwn :D
edit: wish this was stickied...falling into the dark oblivion of threads...
*shudders....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom