CS:S is still one of the best online multiplayer games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never play the game....but my son would agree on the game being very good.

He has played it since its release and his team has gone to a couple of tournaments in a couple of different states.

He plays almost everyday.

The game is good. Game being key word. I actually used to really enjoy it.

The community is ****ing aweful winey little 10 year olds running round going "DEAGLE'D *****".
And then you kill someone and you just get told "ur rates are ****ed, noob"

awful not aweful
whiny not winey
around not round

:D grammar nazi strikes again

On topic though lol, yeah I couldn't agree more. If you can find a group of peeps willing to play (hit up your local college) then private match ftw

I didn't really read the full article but I agree that this is still one of the best competitive online games to play and I'm sure it set the bar for modern shooters. It doesn't involve many hours of play to be good at, you can hop on for short amounts of time and get a few rounds in which is a great thing about the game. Graphics are decent and the controls are comfortable. Overall still a great shooter and one of the best online games to date.

The game is good. Game being key word. I actually used to really enjoy it.

The community is ****ing aweful winey little 10 year olds running round going "DEAGLE'D *****".
And then you kill someone and you just get told "ur rates are ****ed, noob"

I guess it must have all of pc gaming's 10 year olds then, because I don't encounter them in anything that I play.

I don't know.. when it Hit I tried it for the 7 day or whatever I could for free and it was way too easy to Headshot, it took the skill right out.

I don't think I can manage to buy the game with that feeling in place, that it's going to be too stupidly easy to get (and be) headshots over and over.

I doubt it's changed a bunch, although Mods/Enhancement servers might make it better. (armor does more then reduce damage, leveling up... etc)

CS:S hit boxes are still jacked up years later... I play once in awhile but never to win. Used to play 1.6 ALOT. But it is like the only multi that has lasted through the ages.. Almost FPS has fizzled out, compared to CS:S anyway.

The only thing stops me is the numerous cheaters, not that i always encounter them but the fact you never know.

^Lol getting pwned and blaming on cheaters? :p jks

I still play CS:CZ online a occasionally, like yesterday a little. Thing that sucks is being in Australia, where the only games going on are currently bots lol. Guess that's waht I get for liking a less popular version of the CS franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom