CS:S only $5 this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh...starting to kinda regret buying it.

I can barely keep a 1:2 k/d going on :\ Game just seems to random. Empty a clip into someone's face and they don't die..the next round you hit them once anywhere and they die....same thing to me , i can be using the sniper and hit someone 2-3 times but they hit me once with an smg from across the map and i die lol

maybe i'm just playing with people who are too good..or this just isn't my game lol

^yeah, the killboxes are pretty **** messed up, i have definitely notice. I was half way across the map, shot a few shots and killed someone without a head shot, next time i was point blank with a person that was afk and emptied half a clip into there face and they didn't die lol.

The hit boxes are so messed. Just go spec people sometime lol its amazing how they shoot at nothing and kill someone. I shot someone in the leg and it registered a head shot... SWEET

well as long as it's not me sucking i guess that's fine lol. I always thought it was weird, watching people after I die...they would like spray the ground and people would die lol

it's both.. :p

css is a lot different from other games... after about the 2nd shot accuracy is like reeeally bad. it takes a bit of getting used to. like if you go from cod4 to css... you will be like wth all the time lol.

uhmm after playing even more I'm starting to get really annoyed with it. It's not a random occurrence it's almost everytime now. See a dude running 10 feet ahead of me, empty a clip into his back...nothing, turn around bam one hit and I'm dead. Shows the wounded thingy after I die...says I hit like once and done 7 dmg or some bs like that :|

oh well..it's just something to hold me over till christmas anyway

For $5 you can't really complain.. Me and Luke ripped at it for the first time playing in how ever long.. It's nothing I would play srriusly like cod4 but something that isn't that taxing to kill a few minutes. Sort of like plants vs. Zombies.. Such a stupidly addictive game.

css takes getting used to to get good at... a couple things i have noticed...
running + shooting = fail
after any more than a 2/3 shot burst, accuracy = fail
the crosshairs are pretty bad at actually representing where the bullets go...
or

maybe you guys just suck :p
lolz

yea i know there's a lot of stuff like that..which is realistic and everything

but emptying a clip into someone's chest/head then having them turn around to fire 1 shot at you is bs :| and really annoying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom