CS:S only $5 this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a stupid question but is there still an active community...and is it diverse? I know a lot play..but I'd hate to buy it just to find out every person that plays it has played it since it came out and are super pros :|

I bought it already this morning, could not pass up 5 bucks lol.^i played on some server with a few friends right when i got it and i had never played the game before and i was getting a bout a 1:1, so no, they are not really good or really bad. But i have already come across several hackers lol.

Yeah, hackers abound... but still fun, most definitely worth $5 :D

K...I bought it, it's downloading now :D

are they are mods to change the details of the game? I watched my friended play before and it looked amazing..and now it looks..not as amazing lol. Not saying but, but just interested if there are cosmetic mods like that.

After my first game of it , it's fun :D should keep me happy for awhile. Plus for $5 you can't really say anything bad

There's TONS of custom servers.. like mini games, mazes, race maps, zombie maps, etc. That's where the fun lies to me :thumbsup:

uhmm i was meaning like making the resolution in stuff better

but changing the res fixed it ..it looks better now

one annoyance though:

how do you un-zoom quickly? it seems to take forever when you're trying to snipe:|

flick the scroll wheel down and up really fast. That's how I do it.

Just to switch weapons real fast :tongue: scroll wheel switches weapons.. OH! and I have mine set on fast weapon switching (in your advanced settings or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom