CS:S assault problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmer

Daemon Poster
i ahve a problem ever since the update came out with the new map assault i cant play it it always says the servers assault map difers what do i do?

my computer -> c drive -> program file -> valve -> steamapps -> your account -> cs source -> cstrike -> maps -> find the file called "cs_assault.bsp" (a map file..you have another version that isn't the real one) and delete it

the direction i gave you might be off by a folder....maybe not.but yea you get the idea

lol i thought it waould have to do with deleying and all that but wasnt sure what to delete
and woot u should come to the sobs 24/7 office aztec man im always on there i want to play some people from tech forums
and i think ur xfire is messed up cause there isnt 900 hours in a week boy u must play a lot

Heyyo,

I find the new assault too small... can't get to the roof fast enough as a T. The map design reminds me more of CS_assault_delta I think it is for CS1.x, a very nice map.

Now, another thing that annoys me is how the walkway ain't as high as the original, so people can easily jump off there n' take no damage now unlike before where you had to walk down the ramp.. I guess they did this to lower the difficulty, again with the n00b-friendly theeme CSS has been getting..

Lol, I remember back on I think CS1.3 where the hostages could climb on air, so I'd climb the ladder near CT spawn, and watch the hossies fly up, then shoot them down, lol... ah, back in the day before I knew aboot bots. :p

well i like the new one more than the old one thats for sure i never relly played the old one and now i like to play this one once in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom