Crytek: Boy do they have something up their sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Crysis the same game as the Crisis demo they had going for the PhysX engine...cause if so I agree that this game is going to blow me away, odd how I heard nothing about it until recently

On a side note...it seems as though stalker has about another year or so to get released otherwise I'll officially consider it vapourware as I assume they'll have to port all the code to DX10 which would take forever

Is this Crysis the same game as the Crisis demo they had going for the PhysX engine
it's the far cry 2 crap basically. Jungle island, branches move with you instead of no clipping through you, soft shadows on everything, the physics was when the truck ran into the building, field of depth, all that jazz.

I'm dreading DX10 in a way.....I really dont want to go to vista, but I guess I cant make too many comments until it's actually released.

if I gave a sh!t you'd be the first person I'd give it to :D

Nah, I just say 'crap' to almost anything.

"Meh, move that crappy pile of money out of the way" :p

I'm dreading DX10 in a way.....I really dont want to go to vista, but I guess I cant make too many comments until it's actually released.
Well I don't think anyone expects any DX10 rendering to be utilized until at least a year after Vista is initially released, and if the rumours are correct in the fact that 60% of the code has to be rewritten before Q1 07 I suspect it may take even longer

Anyways I'm pretty sure they'll release another service pack for XP with the proper rendering instruction set support at which point all you'd have to do is upgrade your GPU...I'm looking forward to Vista or at least a new XP service pack as I want better support for these dualies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom